Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Packing my life into a duffel bag and hitting the open road, I'm an African based artist with a passion for nature and adventure.

 Packing my life into a duffel bag and hitting the open road, I'm an African based artist with a passion for nature and adventure. From the towering mountains of Kilimanjaro to the golden Serengeti plains, I never tire of my continent’s breathtaking beauty. I also love the ocean and its wild beauty—supping, sailing, and exploring the world’s beaches and waterways.


I draw and design on the move, inspired by the vibrancy of the African landscape and the cool ocean air. I collect pieces of nature and tropical island treasures along the way. I work tirelessly to try and translate my connectedness to nature and my excitement of adventure into works of art which vibes harmony and joy, beauty and vibrancy. I am often asked why I chose this life. My answer is simple: I find happiness and inspiration in the little things. In living small, dreaming big.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...