Wednesday, November 1, 2023

My passion for design began early, when I was just a young child in art classes.

 My passion for design began early, when I was just a young child in art classes. I experimented with color, shape, and texture and slowly began to develop a unique sense of style. As I grew older, I decided to turn my passion for design into a career and began studies in graphic design. Acuity and attention to detail are essential aspects of design, and I have honed these skills over the years to help create eye-catching visuals. Designing for both digital and physical platforms has allowed me to explore various mediums and gain a deep understanding of how different materials interact with one another. With my newfound knowledge, I founded my own design house and have been helping others do the same for the last several years. Aside from design, my other lifelong love is photography. I find beauty in the everyday and capture it for the delight of others. Whether I’m shooting landscapes, people, or still lifes, I strive to compose and light the scene in just the right way. On the less creative side of things, I love to shop. Shopping for clothes, I’ll often seek out items with warm hues like yellow, as it feels like a ray of sunshine to me. I channel this appreciation into all my creative work and you can find delightful pops of yellow peeking through in many of my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...