Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hey all! Welcome to 8ts! I'm so thrilled that you are here and I can't wait to share with you my cool, funny, and interesting shirts!

 Hey all! Welcome to 8ts! I'm so thrilled that you are here and I can't wait to share with you my cool, funny, and interesting shirts! I am extremely passionate about the shirts I choose because they are ones that I would proudly wear myself. Every sale that I get here is of great importance to me and I thank you for considering the shirt that I have to offer. I truly appreciate it! If you decide to buy a shirt from 8ts, I would love if you could send me a message on Instagram and allow me to post it up there! That would make me feel like the proudest papa out there. So once again, I thank you so much for being interested in 8ts and I hope you enjoy the shirts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...