Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hi, I'm Tessa! I have a passion for all types of art, and I love experimenting with different mediums and techniques.

 Hi, I'm Tessa! I have a passion for all types of art, and I love experimenting with different mediums and techniques. Painting is one of my favorite things to do, from traditional oil, acrylic, watercolor, or ink painting to digital painting. Photography is also something that I love to do, from taking photos with my DSLR camera to playing around with my phone's camera to create unique images. One of the most recent mediums I've gotten into is using micron pens to create intricate drawings and illustrations. While this blog features primarily my digital art, I'm constantly trying out new forms of art and experimenting with multiple mediums. I'm so excited to share my work with you! Thank you for taking the time to check out my art and I hope you find something that you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...