Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hello! My name is Melissa Pedersen and I am the artist behind New Branch Studio.

 Hello! My name is Melissa Pedersen and I am the artist behind New Branch Studio. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in jewellery and metals from college, and I specialize in creating studio art pieces that combine both traditional and digital art techniques. My creative pursuits have been largely focused in designing handmade jewellery and adornments, as well as surface pattern designs, digital illustrations, and hand lettering. In my practice, I strive for balance between my two loves - silversmithing and digital art - as I have found both of these mediums allow me to fully express my innermost artistic visions and explore the boundless possibilities that come from combining them. I hope that as you explore my portfolio you will find something that speaks to your own creative desire, and helps to support me in continuing to follow my dreams. To see more of my creative pieces, feel free to check out my website www.newbranchstudio.com, or follow me on my various social media channels. Thank you for your interest, and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...