Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hey, my name is Chris and I am a graphic designer here in Germany!

 Hey, my name is Chris and I am a graphic designer here in Germany! I have been passionate about my field for many years. Graphic design has always been a creative outlet for me and its ability to bring people joy and happiness through art and physical goods is something that I'm constantly striving to explore and share. In my stores on various platforms, I'm able to share these works with an ever-growing community of likers and collectors, allowing me to further grow my craft and share it with others. From apparel and home goods to a selection of prints, I'm always adding new works for people to enjoy. Bright colors, abstract line work, and surreal concepts are just a few of the designs and ideas I share. I'm constantly experimenting and pushing out new designs as I growth artist. So feel free tocheck out my store for frequently added great designs and gift ideas for everyone! No matter what it is you're looking for, you're sure to find it in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...