Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Creativity has always been a massive driving force in my life and photography has been my favorite way of expressing this.

Creativity has always been a massive driving force in my life and photography has been my favorite way of expressing this. With the pandemic presenting both fear and new opportunities for the creative, I've chosen to temporarily refocus my attention away from commercial or studio photography, instead taking the time to take photos for the sheer joy of it. Over on my website, lisarobertsphotography.com and my other online portfolio, pandaprints.uk I've started to feature some of my favorite works, so please do check them out! If you're feeling stuck creatively, starting a photography project is great way to focus your creative energy and challenge your skills. For those who feel inspired by my work or simply want to keep up to date with what I'm photographing, I'm on social media savvy: Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok! I'm excited to see where this journey takes us and so grateful for all of the possibilites creativity brings. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...