Wednesday, November 1, 2023

As a Nashville based digital artist, I found release and creative joy through art when lockdown began--it was a way to stay busy and productive in the face of so much uncertainty.

 As a Nashville based digital artist, I found release and creative joy through art when lockdown began--it was a way to stay busy and productive in the face of so much uncertainty. Making art has become an outlet for me to express my emotions and creativity in a way I didn't know I could before. I started teaching myself digital design techniques, and soon I was drawing and creating all the time! Now I manage a growing portfolio, full of colorful and meaningful art. I'm a teacher by day, but by night I'm in my studio curating the next design. I'm so grateful to have a creative and ever-evolving passion that keeps me inspired and happily engaged. If you'd like to see more from me, follow along on Instagram @casshanadesigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...