Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Welcome to my little corner of the world!

 Welcome to my little corner of the world! I'm an artist and professor of landscape architecture, and I want to create art that brings us closer to nature. This is why I find my sanctuary and muse in the wilds of Oregon, and I hope that looking at my work inspires you to feel love, kindness, compassion, and inclusivity. Here, I'm able to explore and discover different ways to share my creations with the world. Whether it's in the form of drawings and paintings, photographs of stunning landscapes, or articles about the incredible places I've seen, I'm thankful for you taking the time to be here and see what I have to offer. So, stay a while and wander through the depths of my passion. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...