Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I'm just a broke college student trying to make a little extra money by sharing my art with the world.

 I'm just a broke college student trying to make a little extra money by sharing my art with the world. After recently graduating with a degree in the arts, I sought out opportunities to show my recently created work and start generating income. I've created all sorts of projects and have found that people really enjoy them! I have experienced a great deal of positive feedback and this has weighed heavily on my decision to move forward with this endeavor. Although I am still in the early stages of the process, I am doing all I can to maximize my profits by selling products that expose my art to a broad, receptive public. I have recently opened up an online store with various items that feature my artwork, including prints, t-shirts, mugs, and more. These products have been a great success so far and I am confident that with continued dedication, I will be able to gain a solid footing in the market. I am determined to make something of myself and prove that something good can come from this venture. With each passing day, I am overjoyed to experience the gratification that comes from sharing my art with the world and bringing a bit of joy to my supporters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...