Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hi, I'm Annika! I'm from Colorado and love always been curious and creative.

 Hi, I'm Annika! I'm from Colorado and love always been curious and creative. From painting to photography, crocheting to computer science, I love to explore all kinds of topics and create new and interesting works. Going to college has been a bit of a struggle financially, so I'm hoping to use these funds to help me stay afloat until I'm able to finish my degree. I'm currently majoring in mathematics and plan to minor in linguistics. I'm passionate about both areas of study and I'm hoping to continue my studies in linguistics even after graduation. If I'm able to secure some financial assistance through this fundraising plan, it will make that dream a reality. I would really appreciate the support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...