Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hi There! I am so thrilled that you are here!

 Hi There! I am so thrilled that you are here! My name is Lauren, and I am known in the design world as Mellowdotcreative. I am a Graphic Designer based in Redlands, California, and I thrive on creating designs that portray meaningful emotions that move a viewer. Each design is crafted with passion and creativity and has been a part of many creative projects. If that piques your interest, I invite you to look further into my work! My portfolio can be accessed through mellowdotcreative.myportfolio.com, and I also post regular updates on Instagram (mellowdotcreative) and Linkedin (linkedin/in/leurenhayter). Feel free to reach out to me at mellowdotcreative@gmail.com if you would like to chat further about my work or have any design related inquiries. I look forward to connecting with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...