Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Ever since I was a child, I have been captivated by the majesty of the ocean.

 Ever since I was a child, I have been captivated by the majesty of the ocean. I knew from a young age that diving was going to be my calling, and I have devoted myself to becoming an expert in it. For over a decade, I have worked as a certified shark diver and free diver, and my artistic works – painting, drawing, and other creative outlets – have been inspired by my passion and experience in the ocean. My art incorporates the colors, textures, and movements of the deep waters. I aim to share my creative works with the world – and to extend the impression that the ocean leaves on me and on those who experience its beauty. I also take on commissions for custom pieces, allowing more people to showcase the ocean’s beauty in their own unique way. You can find my art on Instagram and my blog, TaylorKSea Diving, where I post my works, tips and tricks, and underwater adventures. You can also check out my YouTube page for videos of my dives and other fun videos related to diving and the ocean. If you’d like to contact me about a project or commission, reach out to taylorkseadiving@gmail.com, or visit www.taylorkseadiving.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...