Wednesday, November 1, 2023

As an artist, I want to share my work with the world.

 As an artist, I want to share my work with the world. As a writer, director, stunt coordinator, and editor, I draw much of my inspiration from capturing emotion in photos. This passion for art, photography, and storytelling has led me to want to sell some of my photos. I hope that you'll explore my photos and consider purchasing a print, phone case, or shirt with one of my images featured on it. It would be amazing to see my work featured in someone else's home and to make a little extra money on the side. In addition, if I ever have to tell my parents that my other business selling feet pics fell through, I'm almost certain that they would disown me. So please seriously consider buying one of my pieces and hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...