Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I'm passionate about design, visual art and photography. I was born and raised in Québec City, a UNESCO world heritage site.

 I'm passionate about design, visual art and photography. I was born and raised in Québec City, a UNESCO world heritage site. Growing up in a city surrounded by historic architecture and picturesque beauty laid the foundation for my creativity. I often use my internet presence to share my art with people around the world. On Instagram, you can see my design projects under the username @antoinemarineaub. My page is often updated with new artwork and photography highlighting the beauty of my city. On Facebook, I update followers of my page, facebook.com/antoineMBcreation, with any new projects I am working on, any opportunities or events I am involved in, and of course, plenty of my art. What started out as a personal venture has gradually grown into something much more. I'm truly blessed to be able to share my passion with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...