Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I'm a digital designer based in Minnesota, but my love of nature-based activities easily finds me traveling outside of the state and beyond.

 I'm a digital designer based in Minnesota, but my love of nature-based activities easily finds me traveling outside of the state and beyond. I love getting out and discovering new horizons and views, from visiting the Grand Canyon to hiking in the North Woods of Wisconsin and Minnesota. I'm also a huge fan of rock climbing and hope to one day visit the Alps and do some climbing in this region. As part of my outdoor activities, I'm a huge lover of birds, so I often take trips to various bird watching hotspots around the Midwest. When I'm not creating design solutions or out and about, I'm also a keen artist, experimenting with oil paints, pastels, and various other mediums. As a creative, I find that art helps me keep my design work fresh and inspired. No matter what I'm doing, I am always looking for the next destination for Palate's Magpie and new things to experience and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...