Wednesday, November 1, 2023

I got my website completed and took some pics like crazy on my phone.

 I got my website completed and took some pics like crazy on my phone. I started to post them on Instagram and also joined Facebook Groups where I could share my work and start to build some networks. I reached out to local businesses to see if they wanted any photos taken. I also joined local photography clubs and started getting hooked up with events to take photos at. From there, I started to do some freelance work, start with family portraits and then do a few client orders. From there I started to build my portfolio and kept on taking different shots of different things. From there I started selling my work as prints and other products. I also started being active on forums and talking to experienced photographers and built a knowledge and understanding of photography more and more. Nowadays I am a full-time photographer and I get so much joy out of it. I cannot tell you how amazing it is to wake up every morning and know I'm about to do something I love and get paid for it too. Photography changed my life, and now I'm here to help others do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...