Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hi, I'm Ken - Just an old hippie that loves expressing himself through design ideas.

Hi, I'm Ken - Just an old hippie that loves expressing himself through design ideas. It's a great pleasure to have the opportunity to share the fruits of my hard work with others. the designs I create are click photos of the creative power that lies within us all - they're a reflection of the colorful lives we all lead.


When we express ourselves in a creative outlet, we let those around us know that nothing inside us is held in. Nothing is left unsaid, and nothing has been kept from manifesting it's own existence. When we keep our creative side stagnant, we can become overwhelmed, and it can lead to us imploding emotionally.

Thankfully, I'm having a lot of fun creating new design ideas that I'm super excited to share with the world. By doing this, not only am I creating something I care about, but I'm also providing others with something they can relate to.

If you're looking for a unique design, I feel confident that I can provide you with something that you'll like. If you come across a design you like, be sure to give it a thumbs up and share it! I greatly appreciate your support.

Thanks, Ken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun.

  We are a group of people who loves to travel, wear t-shirts, and have fun. Our t-shirts are a reflection of this passion in our lives. The...